kon het niet laten; eerst even kijken op herspacemyspace , voordat ik aan het werk ga op de computer..................................weer zo'n leuke foto-opdracht, dit keer signs. Als eerste komt in mij op ons naambordje bij de deur, toevallig dat de kinderen er van de week nog over begonnen, waarom staan wij er niet op ? Ja, wij kregen dit naambordje toen we trouwden en toen waren jullie er nog niet , vandaar. Maar we kunnen natuurlijk een nieuwe laten maken en als ik het bordje zo zie dan moeten we binnenkort maar eens een nieuwe bestellen.

Our sign at the frontdoor was the first sign I got in mind when I saw the picture at herspacemyspace. This sign we've got from the family at the day we got married and our kids asked this week why their names weren't on it, they live in the same house. But they weren't born at the day we've got married that's why.
But looking at the sign , it's time to replace it by a new sign................
5 comments:
Lovely, and what a great story to go with the fabby snap!
That's a lovely story to the photo of the sign - and how personal too, to have your own sign to photograph :o)
Heeeeey that's nice, like that shot!!! and yes I made a special blog... not that much extra work....like to do it anyway:-)
ooooh that is so lovely... I haven't seen one of those before :)
Hé, leuk idee! Mooi naambordje trouwens!
Post a Comment