dit is een blog waar ik al een tijdje op kijk en de uitdaging is om een foto te maken van iets uit je omgeving. Ik vind het heel inspirerend maar maak vaak geen foto.....Ga maar eens kijken , de link staat op mijn blog !
Heb het nu wel gedaan.
Gister was zilver het thema en ik heb mijn ring waar ik zeer aangehecht ben gefotografeerd en mijn pandora armband. Vandaag was de uitdaging een slinger die was lastiger maar uiteindelijk wel gevonden, nl. de slinger waar ik alle kaartjes aan hang ..:))
Every day I'm looking at the blog herspace my space and I find a lot of inspiration. Every time I think to myself I'm gonna take that camera and take the picture but..............there's always something else that needs my attention and when I finally have time , it's always too dark to take a picture......................................................
But today I kept my promise and made some pictures of silver things , my ring and my pandorra bracelet. And the garland.
The garland was harder too find but I found one in the living room on which I hang the birthday-cards and other things I want to keep.
10 comments:
Love your garland photo with the sweet little cards showing.
Great pics!!!
BTW...you've been tagged! Please check my blog!
Lovely photos. So glad you managed the time to share them with us :O)
Vanda xXx
Great photos Eliane, love the garland you found :)
Leuk dat je ook meedoet, Eliane. Ik vind het een echte uitdaging om er iedere dag weer iets speciaals van te maken. Eens letterlijk stil te staan bij een simpel ding uit het dagelijks leven en daarbij lekker te stoeien met het fototoestel en met Photoshop! Lekker experimenteren!
Veel plezier en ik ga je volgen!
great pictures! i couldn't come up with anyone for silver.
He, leuk dat je ook meedoet. (Enne.... die slinger en die armband, die heb ik ook). Leuke foto's. Succes met de volgende opdrachten.
Hey Eliane, nice to see you're playing along too!! Didn't have much time the last 2 days....Maybe I can catch up......don't know, I'll see what I'll do! Good pic's by te way!!
WOOHOO, another Pandora fan :-D
X T@M
Your garland is great! I used to decorate my cristmas-cards like that.
Post a Comment